Hotwire Hotel: Help with Santa Monica hotel ID's on Hotwire

tazzy
By tazzy,
in

I looked up hotels in Santa Monica on Hotwire and I'm trying to identify which hotels are coming up in the rating levels that I'd consider. it's for an 8/7-8/9 stay.

First is $319 a night for a four-star hotel in SM/Venice/MDR with a gym, pool and restaurant.

Second is $245 a night for a 3-1/2 star hotel in SM/Venice/MDR with beach, gym, restaurant, business center and internet access.

Any ideas which hotels these might be and, given these price points, what a suitable Priceline bid for 3-1/2 to four-star hotels might be?

Thanks!

I'm not seeing either of the properties above when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0chldren?

Regardless seems like you're going to try PRICELINE first anyway, so if that is the case, are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* OR is your goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay? What is your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]