. Pool(s)

. Restaurant(s)

. Business Center

. High-speed Internet Access

. Golf Nearby

. Tennis Nearby Spa Services

. Spa Services

.Children's Activity Program

(This hotel will let you choose your bed for 10.00 more at 69.00)

Hi all, thanks for your help on this one, Im ready to book now,just need a little help.

I think the key is..which hotel is non smoking? Is it,,,4* Loews Ventana Canyon Resort 4* The Lodge at Ventana Canyon or 4* The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa

If more than one is non smoking im sunk.....I won't be able to identify, unless someone here can bail me out.

(does smoke free rooms mean the Hotel is smoke free, or just some rooms are smoke free?)

thanks again.

Update: just called THE LODGE AT VENTANA CANYON they are smoke free as well as the Westin.

Called Loews Ventana Canyon Resort they DO have smoking rooms. So its down to The Lodge and Westin.

Star rating: silkHotelStarRating: 4-star

Check-in date: silkCheckInDate:Tue, Aug 24

Check-out date: silkCheckOutnDate:Sat, Aug 28

Thanks,,however, I called Loews Ventana Canyon Resort they say they have "smoke free rooms" The hotel Hotel amenities list: Smoke Free Rooms

They are NOT a smoke free resort they just have smoke free rooms......THE LODGE AT VENTANA CANYON and Westin Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa are smoke free resorts. Im just not sure how they mean that hotel icon, does it mean smoke free rooms as stated, or smoke free resort.

THE LODGE AT VENTANA CANYON can be ruled out as they do not have a childrens program.

According to HOTWIRE vacation Westin shows (Smoking is not permitted inside hotel rooms)

HOTWIRE vacation list under Room Amenities Smoking permitted for Loews Ventana Canyon

I was right, it was the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa , after much research and few phone calls, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is not a non smoking hotel, The Lodge at Ventana Canyon does not have Children's Activity Program leaving The Westin La Paloma Resort as the probable hotel. It really does help to do some investigating to narrow it down a bit. I had a good feeling it was the Westin, but a little foot work narrowed it down a bit more to where I was comfortable bidding.

The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa 59.00 Hotel rate per night - total $275.38 saves me 160.00 off hotel rates, which I will use to pay for mandatory resort fee of 15.00 and another 15.00 for self parking.

Check-in

Aug 24, 2010

Check-out

Sat, Aug 28, 2010

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]