Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

Kellybean
By Kellybean,
in

First time bidder and user of this site! Had a great experience - thank you!

1st bid - 4* Beverly Hills/ WeHo ... $105 DENIED

2nd bid - 4* added Hollywood ... $110 ACCEPTED

I was hoping for the Roosevelt but am sure I will be thrilled with the Hyatt! Has anyone had an experience with getting requests at this venue? There are three of us traveling and a King room was reserved. I phoned the hotel and was told they would consider my request but there was a chance it would not be honored. I see mixed reviews on service so I was curious if anyone else was ever in the same boat?

Thanks!

Kellybean

Congratulations on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Excellent deal for this Hyatt property!

In general, PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy/1 bed; requests can be made with the hotel, but it depends on availability/dates and other factors.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Hey,

We had booked Hyatt in Atlanta and they were really nice and we had no problem getting a King bed. They also let us check out 3 hours late at no cost. I'm actually trying to book again on priceline for Los Angeles hopefully I'll be able to get the same price as you :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]