Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Salt Lake City (West Valley) Holiday Inn Express and Suites

BigDogBill
By BigDogBill,
in

Formerly 2*, now a 2.5*, Holiday Inn Express and Suites in West Valley, Salt Lake City, Utah

One night July 17, 2010 for $40, comparable Expedia rate is $103 but says it includes a Breakfast Buffet: we'll see.

I was trying for the Country Inn & Suites so bid $40 based on previous history. Won the Holiday Inn Express on first bid..., don't know if I could have gone lower?

I used the PRICELINE link at the top of the page to place the bid.

You will still receive the breakfast buffet... All Holiday Inn Expresses include the buffet in their rate regardless of how you book.

This property is only about a year old... and it is attached to a water park. Stayed here last year for one night and enjoyed my stay. Rooms with 2 beds can be a little tight though FYI.

You will still receive the breakfast buffet... All Holiday Inn Expresses include the buffet in their rate regardless of how you book.

This property is only about a year old... and it is attached to a water park. Stayed here last year for one night and enjoyed my stay. Rooms with 2 beds can be a little tight though FYI.

Thanks for the inside information, I'm sure my kids will be thrilled it's attached to a water park!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]