Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland South) Hilton Anaheim

ismirk
By ismirk,
in

Hi, this is my first time using hotwire so I'm not sure how it works.

$75/night dates 7/24-7/26 3 rooms

Says recommended in 80% customer reviews

The amenities are

Airport shuttle, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, high-speed internet access

I think it's the Hyatt Regency Irvine, but I'm not sure, maybe it could be the westin.

I really want to get the Westin South coast plaza, any tips on how to get it/? any help is appreciated

We're still observing this, but it appears that HOTWIRE does sometimes change the percent recommend for the same hotel from search to search, although can't be certain of this at this point (still observing).

As multiple properties have been reported with this amenity combination in the past, can't really say if that is the case as to what is happening here OR if it's a different hotel from a previous search.

If you change your search to 3rooms/6adults/2children a 4* hotel appears with the amenities above as well as a Tripadvisor rating of 4.0/5.0 and an 80% Hotwire recommended rating.

With this additional info still can't narrow this one down too much, but my guess would be the Hilton Costa Mesa or the Hilton Irvine-Orange Count... with a distant possibility of the Westin South Coast Plaza as well.

However, at least the percent recommend for this one (which i believe may be different then the others you've been seeing) has a better recommended by number as well as good rating on the criteria that HOTWIRE asks guests about (condition, quality, room comfort, etc, etc) as the ratings are 4's and 4.5's across the board... whereas the previous listing i saw when searching 4adults/2children had much lower numbers.

Hope you followed all of that :) ... feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ah thank you for finding out.

I ended up booking the Hilton Anaheim in the Disneyland South Area instead of the OC-Costa Mesa area since it's a closer area to what I wanted. 4* at 83/room for 7/24-7/26, not what I intended, but okay regardless. :)

Used the BB-HOTWIRE link, thank you all for the help.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not what you were expecting, hope you're happy with the results and this property will work well for your plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]