Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Tremont

leisawessa
By leisawessa,
in

Hi there,

Travelling to Chicago (2 Adults, 2 Kids) for 2 nights. 26th August - 28th August.

Budget $120 p/n

I've found these few, do you have a list I can check or would anyone know what these hotels might be:

4* - $119 - North Michigan Ave. Water Towers - Gold Coast. - Fitness, Rest, Business, HiSpeedNet

3* - $102 - Nth Michigan Ave. Water Towers - Gold Coast. - Boutique Hotel, Non Smoking rooms, Restaurant.

3* - $95 - Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville Area - Fitness, Pool, Rest, Business, Laundry, HiSpeedNet.

Thank you, any info of possible hotels above, would be very helpful

As like on the California - priceline there's a list of all the hotels, this is very helpful (plus grateful to the people who have put it together). Would there be another one for Chicago areas Downtown etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an email from HOTWIRE with the hotel I want for $93 per night. So I came onto this website to use the HOTWIRE link but when searching for the same hotel (and price) it wasn't there. I want to be fair and use the link from this website but If I can't find it, what do I do.

I'm pretty sure it was the Tremont - Boutique, non-smoking, restaurant - 3* NMA.

Also just out of interst is it too early to bid on PRICELINE for the 26th August (2nites)?

Thanks

It wouldn't have anything to do with our link, there are LOTS of examples where the hotel in question from a HOTWIRE email is not available when searching. Are you searching for most than the default 2adults/0children? If you go directly to HOTWIRE do you see the hotel offered?

I don't think it's likely, but if you see it when searching directly but not thru our HOTWIRE link, then click our HOTWIRE link, let the page load and close the browser, then try going directly to HOTWIRE... but i'm doubtful you'll see a difference (except if using different search parameters)

What is the hotel and description of the hotel you want? If the hotel you want is appearing on HOTWIRE, are you also looking to bid on PRICELINE?

Thanks for checking and trying to use the HOTWIRE links on the board :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I didn't take my chances I wanted the Tremont Hotel and I got it for $99 per night thru HOTWIRE (from your link here).

I didn't know where to put the information but I wanted to let you know I found it and got it for August 26th & 27th - However when putting in for 2 adult and 2 children I couldn't see it, so I just put 2 adults and I'll call the hotel and let them know for 2 children too.

My next hotel I'm searching for will be at Niagara Falls, but I'll wait until closer, it's 6 weeks away till we go there.

Thanks for all your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the star rating of the Tremont as well as the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi bidders,

We have had our stay here at the Tremont hotel (100 E Chesnut St) and it was a lovely hotel with a charming atomosphere, yes it's dated but that's what makes it special. It's 16 floors with slow elevators (we were on the 15th floor). At first we were given a very small room ( adults and 2 kids) with no room to move, I called to reception and asked to be upgraded (as per phone conversation pior to arrival) and we were upgraded for $20 per night to a king bed with a crib and we had room to blow up our mattress for our 4yr old. The service was friendly and helpful. John the bellman was awesome. The best part of this location is the Starbucks across the road, 1 block back from N Michigan Ave and only 15 minutes stroll to Navy Pier & only 5 blocks walk to the Chicago Red line Trains to catch to the Sears/Willis Towers, which is well worth the $13.

It was perfect for us as a travelling family. Chicago is a great city we loved it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]