Priceline Hotel: 2* Honolulu (Airport) Honolulu Airport Hotel

flyme2
By flyme2,
in

Once again I needed a one night stay by the airport to connect to an early Asia bound flight. I bid $49 for a 2* in the Airport zone and received a counter-offer to add an additional $14. I declined and re-bid adding the Iliahi zone and increasing my bid by $6 to $55. Won the following:

Honolulu Airport Hotel

Honolulu Airport

3401 North Nimitz Highway

Honolulu, Hawaii 96819

808-836-0661

Your Offer Price: $55.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $55.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $14.10

Total Charges: $69.10

The reviews are less than stellar, scary in fact, however I'm an adventurous type so I'll make a go of it.

Used the SB link. Thank you thereuare for your continued hard work and dedication.

I have been bidding for the Honolulu Airport zone for the past 6 weeks and have come up with nothing at all. I also bid 49, got the same re-bid offer, met it and was rejected. I'm starting to get a complex here... the bots all hate me :)

The one difference is that I am bidding for 3/13 (a Sunday night).

I can bid again tonight... anyone have any advice? Should I just bid $55 and hope it works? I do have a cancellable reservation so I know we won't be sleeping on the beach.

JB

Perhaps the fact that you were rejected when you accepted a counter-offer is a sign from above that you shouldn't be staying anywhere near the airport on Sunday night. Maybe you should try bidding for the Radisson Prince Kuhio at $58. I would have done the same had I more transit time. BTW, if you have the time and $2, TheBus, Oahu's great public bus system has service (buses # 19 and # 20) running well past midnight leaving the airport for Waikiki and passing right by the Radisson on Kuhio Blvd. Luggage has never been an issue when boarding, although the trip will take about an hour.

Perhaps the fact that you were rejected when you accepted a counter-offer is a sign from above that you shouldn't be staying anywhere near the airport on Sunday night. Maybe you should try bidding for the Radisson Prince Kuhio at $58

I thought about doing something like that, but by the time we land in Honolulu around 9PM (Hawaii time), I will have been travelling since 6AM (Eastern), and we have a morning flight out to Hilo. Just feels like too much of a hassle.

I think my 72 hrs are up in another hour or so... I will try again!

JB

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]