Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (downtown-Pike Place) Westin

ninam
By ninam,
in

Hi Everyone!

So I'm new to Better Bidding and Priceline.

Had a friend explain the basics.

A friend and I would like to go to Seattle from July 1 to July 4th.

I know July 4th long weekend is one of the busiest times.

We would either like to stay in the Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) area or Seattle (Center - Space Needle) area.

Our budget is $110/night. Looking for a 3 to 4 star Hotel.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this particular weekend? What sort of bidding should I start off with?

Is the Hotel list up to date on here? Have any hotels been added or removed?

Thanks,

Nina :)

Just a heads up: with the Kimpton InTouch Summer Weekend Special, you can get the Hotel Vintage Park for $122/night for your dates, which equates to about $110-115 on Priceline. Hotwire has a downtown 4* for $102 (use the Hotwire box at the upper left on this page), which you may be able to figure out from the Hotwire hotels list here. So your price range looks very reasonable.

Do you want the cheapest 3* or would you prefer to start by trying for a 4* hotel?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The hotel lists are updated whenever new information/date is received. See the releated link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

For this stay are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3* OR is your goal the least expensive 3* hotel or better? (Note that 3.5* hotels are also offered in this area)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

We have decided that we would like to stay in a 4 star in Downtown Pike Place.

Member RastaDave got a great deal on the Westin. They paid only $79. Posted their deal on the 25th of June.

If I could get this same great deal that would be awesome!

We will be staying from July 1 to the 3rd 2010.

Please let me know what is the best way to proceed.

Thanks,

Nina

Rates are date specific, so the deal one user receives may not necessarily be available for your own stay. Since you don't have too much time, i'm suggesting a strategy up to $95 but you can stop at whatever level you'd like.

At the 4* level you have TEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Please use this link to access PRICELINE

Select 4* Pike Place...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $77, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

Hi

Sorry for the very late reply.

Our first bid of $75 was rejected and then I re-bid using another zone and our bid at $80 was accepted.

We got the WESTIN. We booked for 2 nights. Check in was July 1 2010 and checkout was July 3 2010.

We were very happy since the Westin parking is cheaper than other Hotels, $22/day.

Thanks,

Nina

Rates are date specific, so the deal one user receives may not necessarily be available for your own stay. Since you don't have too much time, i'm suggesting a strategy up to $95 but you can stop at whatever level you'd like.

At the 4* level you have TEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Please use this link to access PRICELINE

Select 4* Pike Place...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $77, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]