Hotwire Hotel: 4* in Burlington VT?

krantul
By krantul,
in

Any further experience identifying the 4* listing for Burlington VT? I'm having a rough time booking a trip there next week because of the large area. We really wanted to be in the downtown area, which is pretty much just the Hilton and the Marriott Courtyard. Even experimentally I cannot get a hotel with the Hilton's parameters to appear for any dates on Hotwire.

It seems like it's been suggested that the 4* listing is the Inn at Essex, which would be pretty inconvenient geographically even if it s a great deal. I'm pretty sure everything else is in South Burlington. It also seems unlikely that the Hilton could have gotten a half-star bump if it already recently went from 3 to 3.5.

For $99 for 6/27-6/30 I am seeing: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet, Golf.

Oddly, while experimenting with dates, I got one result that was flagged "SPA" that was more like $170 or so... that I would feel absolutely certain was the Inn at Essex. I can't seem to duplicate that result now. Hotwire can be very mystifying sometimes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]