Priceline Hotel: 2* Sandusky (Sandusky-Milan-Norwalk) Quality Inn Cedar Point South

theduffster
By theduffster,
in

We wanted to go to Cedar Point for our daughter's birthday, September 18th, take advantage of cheaper prices and smaller lines. We tried bidding $40, the Sandusky-Huron area and was rejected.

Then I thought about how Cedar Point doesn't even open until 6 pm on the 17th, and is open at noon on the 18th. In other words, there's no rush to get to the park first thing in the morning, like Disney World, so why not try bidding again, and expanding our zone to add the Milan-Norwalk area? We really don't care if we have to drive a bit more to get to the park!

So we tried bidding again, adding the Milan-Norwalk area, but kept the bid at $40 and won!

Here's our problem though: Priceline says this is the "Quality Inn Cedar Point South". When I looked up the address on tripadvisor, it shows the same hotel exterior, but it's the "Comfort Inn Cedar Point South". Guess we'll see which one it really is when we get there!

Congratulations on your success.

Very nice rate for this area, and Happy early Birthday! :)

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state, as well.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Is this property located at 11020 Milan Rd? If so, it is currently a Quality Inn property. Both Quality Inn and Comfort Inn are owned by Choice hotels, so it's quite possible that they recently changed brands at this location.

Well, I'm going to set the gps to 11020 Milan Road and see what's there!! :) I believe it's correct to say it's the Quality Inn. Priceline calls this the Quality Inn, it's just that I usually go to tripadvisor to read reviews, and I couldn't find it. I looked up the address, and tripadvisor says the address is a Comfort Inn. Makes sense that it must have recently been a Comfort Inn.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]