Hotwire Hotel: 4* Charleston (Mount Pleasant-Isle of Palms) Charleston Harbor Resort

angeljoy
By angeljoy,
in

Hi,

We will be going to Charleston on June 24th (Thurs evening through Sunday) for a 3 night stay; the historic district (downtown) would be preferable, although we wouldn't mind a nice property on the beach...heard that Isle of Palms is nicer than Folley Beach.

Could you please advise us on a reasonable bid? We would like a 3.5 or 4* (preference) hotel. Are there any boutique hotels in Hotwire's zone?

Thank you for your help...I look forward to your response!

Hi,

We will be going to Charleston on June 24th (Thurs evening through Sunday) for a 3 night stay; the historic district (downtown) would be preferable, although we wouldn't mind a nice property on the beach...heard that Isle of Palms is nicer than Folley Beach.

Could you please advise us on a reasonable bid? We would like a 3.5 or 4* (preference) hotel. Are there any boutique hotels in Hotwire's zone?

Thank you for your help...I look forward to your response!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please don't double post... keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

To begin, let's first figure out if PRICELINE or HOTWIRE is more inline with your needs for this trip.

For this stay, what is more important... the lowest possible price or having a guess as to the property you may likely receive? What is your expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I apologize. That was a tad bit confusing...so I erred on the side of caution. Though price is indeed important, I am more interested in being able to identify where I am staying...I wanted to shoot for a range of 89.00 to 150.00 per night. Is this realistic for 3.5 and 4 star properties in the Charleston area?

Will there be a better selection on Priceline?
Sine PRICELINE doesn't show availability, there is no way to know this other than by trying to bid.
Are 3.5 hotels grouped in with 3.0 hotel properties on Hotwire?
No, HOTWIRE uses separate listings for 3* and 3.5* properties.

Best guess for each of the HOTWIRE properties is as follows:

3* Mt. Pleasant - Isle of Palms

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE and PRICELINE ensure a regular room and not an upgraded room. One can request other room types, but that is up to the hotel, which can say no.

Just to clarify, did you book this property via HOTWIRE? If so, can you confirm the star rating, price paid per night (before taxes/fees), dates and amenity icons that were showing with the listing?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]