Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas 7/29 - 8/2

mike929
By mike929,
in

Hello,

I'm going on my first trip to Vegas and want to find the best deal possible on a nice hotel. Via Priceline i'm trying to figure out how I can find out what hotels are in what "zones" along the strip ( north vegas strip/south/east...etc). So I know what I might win?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

edit**** Instead of puting North Vegas strip...i would like to just look for Strip...since i don't know what hotels are in what zones

The Aria and Vdara have the same amenities on HOTWIRE so it will be hard to aim for this property. HOTWIRE has 5* Strip South with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness $82/night for your stay. 5* North is $129 looks like either the Palazzo or Venetian. I'd go for that unless it is out of your budget. Now that the Trump is out of the North Zone on PRICELINE I'd bid there if you are looking to spend a little less and get a 5*, since you can't really aim for the property you want on HOTWIRE. Good luck! Make sure you are spelling Aria correctly in the search. The Mandarin Oriental has never been reported.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]