Priceline Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Granville Entertainment District) Executive Vintage Park

dutchie26
By dutchie26,
in

I have been bidding all week for a 2 or 3 star in Downtown Vancouver up to $80 ( using $10 bonus cash)

Today I decided to add in entertainment District and got Executive Hotel Vintage Park Hotel @ $80 after starting @ $60 and working my way up in $5 increments.

I previously won this hotel for a priceline stay earlier in the same week for $67.

I am wondering how worthwhile the bonus cash really is. If I hadn't used it, would I have won the bid at $70. Considering I won at $67 without any kind of Bonus cash I'm thinking Priceline just ups its acceptance level by $10 whenever you enter in the bonus cash.

Oops i screwed up!

Can someone change my topic and description to properly reflect my winning Bid. I copied and pasted my previous win but neglected to change the details. OOPS :)

The correct dates are July 17 to 19th 2010 and the price was $80

Thanks

Congratulations on your success. :)

Nice deal for this property - rates do vary from day-to-day, so rates certainly could have been more expensive on these dates (in terms of the previous $67 win vs. this win.)

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]