Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Valencia-Six Flags) Hyatt Vlncia

billfaith
By billfaith,
in

I am looking at hotwire for the dates of april 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th. I have 2 places come up.

1st- Beverly Hills - Westwood - Century City

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center

$146 a night

2nd- Hollywood - West Hollywood

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center

$147 a night

I cant find any 4 stars on the list with so few ameneties. The one for $147 says its a customer favorite. Any ideas what they might be?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not sure of the first hotel, but the 2nd one (in Hollywood - West Hollywood) matches the Wyndham Bel Age, as does the customer favorite comments, so that would be my best guess.

Let us know whatever you decide to do and/or if we can be of additional help. If you move forward with any of the above, please start your purchase with this HOTWIRE link. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

For the dates of april 8th-12th I could not get anything on priceline. I got the Hyatt Valencia for $87/night thru Hotwire. The cheapest I saw on any other sites was $138 for this hotel. Reviews look good and hotel looks really nice.

April 8-12

Hyatt Valencia

$87 per night

$37 taxes/fees

$385 total.

Thank you for betterbidding.com

Thank you for sharing your win.

Please list the amenities that were shown before purchase so that others can best try to identify this property before purchase in teh future.

You can still view the amenities by go back to HOTWIRE and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right part of their home page.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]