Hotwire Hotel: ID Help Mississauga ON July 9-12

canuckprof
By canuckprof,
in

I'd appreciate some help on an ID.

We're travelling to the GTA for a few days, July 9-12. I found a Missussauga hotel, 3* @ $49 night each w/ the following amenities: fitness, pool, restaurant, Internet. We want two rooms w/ 2 adults, 2 kids. It shows 90% recommended. It has a Trip Advisor rating of 4. I checked all the 4 star rated hotels and came up with 10 in total that include several Hilton Garden Inns, a couple of Residence Inns, a Courtyard and a Holiday Inn. All would be fine especially at the price. I had already booked a hotel in Oakville via Hotels.com. My wife and I thought that after a week and a half bedding down with the (teen) kids in room, a few days at the end of the trip with our space would be nice. :) If it helps, it lists the airport as 4.8 miles away.

Appreciate the help.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but if i were to take a guess, i would include the Four Points and Holiday Inn West among the likely candidates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities above are common at many hotels at the 3* level, so while the Hilton Garden Inn is definitely a possibilities, i wouldn't necessarily exclude other 3* rated properties.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]