Hotwire Hotel: 3* Norfolk-Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach Seaside) Cavalier Hotel

Eagle784
By Eagle784,
in

There have not been any 3.5* hotels reported to the board in this area, but the Sheraton would be at least one possibility in the area.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks - I bid the 3.5* up to $156 before giving up. I then bid up the 3* up to $141 before again giving up. Finally I ended up booking through hotwire a 3* for $154 and got the Cavalier Hotel with the following amenities: Beachfront, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, High Speed Internet Access.

I'm not very pleased given the tripadvisor reviews (even compared to other 3* properties like Hampton Inn), this is the first time priceline hasn't worked out for me. Most of the hotels on priceline's and hotwire's lists say they're booked solid for these dates though, so I should have known something like this was bound to happen.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]