Priceline Hotel: 3.5*, 4* Failed Bids in Downtown Milwuakee, WI

asnigro
By asnigro,
in

Started bidding at the 3.5* and 4* at $40 per night for this weekend.

Am currently up to $78 per night at 3.5* and $84 for 4*.

Not sure what is going on this weekend, but damn these prices are getting high.

Will update the post when I win. And yes, I am using the links from the board to get to PRICELINE.

One more question... are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* (did you want to go up to your limit first for a 4* before trying for a 3.5*) OR is your goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Went up to $88 for a 3.5* and $115 for a 4* last night with no luck.

I called a Best Western that we stayed at previously that was in a good location and they have a couple of rooms left for $129 apiece. So I think that will be our limit for bidding.

Tonight bid up to $110 for a 3.5* and made one bid at $60 for a 3*.

I would classify us as not really needing anything fancy whatsoever. Just the cheapest place downtown (walking distance to and from bars). Tonight and tomorrow might just bid up to $80 or $100 a night for a 3* since that is what I would guess the Best Western mentioned above is (maybe even a 2.5*?).

Thanks for the update...

With HOTWIRE at $195 for a 4* and Hotels.com at $199 for a 3.5* i think this is going to be a touch win at the bids above.

If you do end up booking direct please see if the same rate as you were quoted is available directly thru the Best Western website and please check for, and use, the links in our support page for your hotel direct purchase.

Let us know where you ultimately end up or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]