Priceline Hotel: 3* Madison (West) Radisson

akashic24
By akashic24,
in

Please help identify

5/28-5/30 3 star Madison West $59

Amenities - fitness center, pool, dinning, business center, internet

Recommended in 80% customer reviews.

I am thinking it is the Raddison or Holiday Inn. We we want to avoid a hotel with a waterpark as several in Madison West have some form of them.

I have been bidding in priceline for a 3.5 in Madison West or downtown unsuccessfully for the past several days. The marathon is in town in addition to it being a holiday weekend and hotels are selling out.

Is this a 3* property on HOTWIRE? If so,

The Radisson has not yet been reported to the board in this zone. The Holiday Inn has been reported with different amenities than the above. Unfortunately these amenities are quite common for a 3* rated hotel in most areas, so can't say if this is one of the above (if the Holiday Inn with a 'new' amenity set) or a different hotel entirely.

HOWEVER, this property shows a 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, and the Holiday Inn West currently has a 4.5 rating, so i don't think this one is as likely. The Radisson does have a 4.0 TA rating so i think this would be the more likely of the two.

Sorry can't offer more insight than the above for this common amenity set.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After bidding for a week on a 3.5 star with no luck, I got this on first bid for $45. It is a holiday weekend and the marathon is in town and many hotels are sold out so I feel relieved to have this. Listed at $129 a night on Priceline. Used BB PRICELINE link to make purchase.

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $45.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $90.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $21.08 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $111.08 (USD

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]