Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Central Waikiki area hotel

cheme2001
By cheme2001,
in

Hi

Found a hotel

2.5 star

6/03/2010 - 6/9/2010

Recommended in 65% of reviews (is this 65% of winning Hotwire customers or 65% from TripAdvisor???)

3.5 TripAdvisor Customer Rating

$53 per night

Near Beach

Smoke free rooms

Pools

Restaurants

Business center

Laundry Facil.

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I went to TripAdvisor to figure out by filtering 3.5 customer rating, Pool, and Business Center.

I got 8 hotels.

I'm hoping that its the Doubletree Alana since 67% recommended on TripAdvisor, but I don't think Doubletree is a 2.5 star and might be in a different area from the list.

But I have a feeling that it is most likely Maile Sky Court since it matches up with the ammendities listed and the 2.5 star, but 73% recommended it on TripAdvisor.

Does anyone know what hotel this is? Is the % recommended on Hotwire based on Hotwire customers or based on TripAdvisor %?

Thanks in advance all!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The percent recommended are from HOTWIRE users... not from Tripadvisor. See this HOTWIRE FAQ for more info on this subject.

While this property may be the Maile Sky Court, note that previous reports of this property have shown an Internet icon (not shown above) and have not shown a Tennis icon (present above)... although it's always possible that the amenities have changed since the last time this property was reported to the board.

Since this somewhat of an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered fro the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to "look behind the curtain". If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]