Hotwire Hotel: Identify this Dupont Circle hotel

omahadude
By omahadude,
in

Staying in DC Jun 04-12 .... this is the lowest rate coming up on Hotwire, which I'm fine with, but would just like to know which hotel this is before I pay for it.... Can anyone identify it?

three star

Dupont Circle - Embassy Row (Downtown)

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). View complete amenity list and description

$106 per room

per night

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel has not yet been identified. If i had to guess, i would suggest the Radissson, Courtyard, or Four Points Sheraton as among the possibilities.

Since this is for an extended stay, you can see if this hotel appears for one or two nites, and then again for the balance of the stay. You could then purchase the first one (or two) nites in order to find out the hotel's identity. If you're happy with it, then book the other nites; if not, book elsewhere for the balance of your stay.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and/or if we can be of further help. If you decide to book this, please be sure to let us know what it is and use THIS LINK to begin your purchase. If you decide to split your stay as suggested above, please be use the previous link for each of our purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]