Priceline Hotel: 3* Lake City-Jasper (Lake City) Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites

Hokietravel
By Hokietravel,
in

Bid $35 for a 2.5* in Lake City, FL and was rejected. Added Live Oak zone which does not have 2.5* (only 1*,2*) for the rebid and was accepted at $40. Priceline lists this hotel through their non-bidding portal at $95.

Priceline lists the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Lake City as a 3*. I was a little disappointed b/c I hoped for the 2.5* Country Inn & Suites or Hampton Inn, which both have free breakfast.

I don't see a car rental board so I'll also mentioned that I bid $11/day on Priceline for a full-size car, was rejected, but was offered a free rebid of $14/day, which I took. Car to be picked up and returned at the McGee-Tyson Airport in Knoxville, TN, kept for four days. Hotwire listed a fullsize car at $18.95/day and Alamo's website listed $25/day.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the result. :) Thank you for letting us know about the change in star rating for this PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state.

Please post your rental in the car rental forum, which is further down the main forum page. Thanks. :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]