YYC June 27-10am till July 1-11pm

NickMedic
By NickMedic,
in

I used the BB PRICELINE link to start my bidding for a full size for June 27 at 10am returning the car July 1 at 11pm and was rejected at 15 per day.

Tried SUV, Premium, and Luxury class all at 20 and all were rejected. I have seen by searching the board that someone got a full size for 15, so here's hoping that I can increase my bid to 20 by 1 dollar everyday for the next week and get a good deal.

Have a backup reservation at Budget for 260cdn and one at dollar for 245 for full size, but Dollar uses Toyota Camary's as full size, even though we all know they are midsize. I want a true full size and I know that dollar doesn’t use Priceline or hotwire at YYC. I asked :)

My goal is to get full size for 200 all in.

Any suggestions? Am I crazy?

Nick

On rentals their deals can be worthwhile (usually not on hotels)... but some of their offers require a Costco number to search (which i don't have)

Also, are you aware that July 1 is Canda Day? (some coupons/deals may be blacked out on this holiday)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]