Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing 2* hotel in Gananoque

Adi
By Adi,
in

Hello.

The following is not on the Hotwire list and my search on the forum only yielded one win for the Ramada (rated at 3*).

Searching Hotwire for end of June, 2 adults + 2 kids:

2*

$82/night

Complimentary breakfast

Pool

High speed internet

Initially thought it may be the Holiday Inn Express but seems risky with the Comfort Inn and Quality Inn in town.

The 3* result at $135/night appears to be the Ramada (Business Center, Laundry and High speed internet).

Thanks!

Wow, I'm surprised that the Holiday Inn Express is a 2*. It seems higher than that. Very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff, etc. I've had some friends stay there with very high reviews.

I'm sorry to say that I can't offer any help with determining if this is your deal though. So many of the amenities are similar to other hotels in town.

As a Gan resident, I've never stayed at the Quality Inn, but from what I hear it isn't too bad. Comfort Inn doesn't seem too bad either.

The Ramada seems overrated as a 3*.

Good luck!

• 9 months later...

Thanks for closing this thread with your decision for this stay.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

If you didn't, please note from our support page that we're an affiliate of the Holiday Inn Express as well as many others... please check for and use the links there whenever possible for your hotel direct purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]