CA Los Angeles Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica

cakobau
By cakobau,
in

Booked this hotel via Hotwire at a rate that turned out to be an error. The hotel did not demand any additional payment, thankfully, but did erroneously bill me a room rate anyway. (This is not yet resolved, but I assume it will be soon. Voicemails are underway...) FYI, the rate I paid to Hotwire was $24. The rate Hotwire paid was $16. Apparently, it should have been entered into the system as $169, and someone dropped the 9

• 1 month later...

FYI, it took 3 calls and 6 weeks, but the hotel finally correctly credited my card for the overbilling. The credit posted yesterday. They had billed me for the room rate, instead of billing Hotwire.

And a slight correction: Hotwire paid $18 plus tax for the room, totaling $20.53... indeed, this was an error, and should have been 189 plus tax. I paid 24 plus Hotwire taxes/fees of 9.95, total $33.95.

Customer service (the accounting department) was astonishingly slow in getting this fixed. That's the biggest negative that I ca PRICELINE EXPRESS about this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]