Hotwire Hotel: LAX Help Please 3/3/05 one night

blkjck1
By blkjck1,
in

I am looking at booking a room near LAX on March 3 using Hotwire. What has come up for what I am budgeting for is a 3.5* "Customer favorite " with amenties: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Laundry Facilities (self-service) listing at $66.00. Based on the list of hotels, it's reasonable to think it's the Crowne Plaza?

The other one is a 3* with just a pool and fitness centre at $55.00. Only 3* is the Four Points Barcelo at Culver City.

Think I've got this one nailed? Thanks much!

Proud to be Canadian!

I think that the 3.5* is indeed the Crowne Plaza, but previousl reports of the Four Points has had more amenities that what you're seeing above, so i dont' think that is the identification of the 3 star.

If you're not very particular about what hotel you get, Priceline in this zones seems to be quite a bit cheaper than what you're seeing above. If you decide to go with Hotwire, please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the post. I would like to use Priceline as opposed to Hotwire, but I am a Canadian citizen/resident. Although Priceline uses a Canadian (William Shatner) as their principal spokesman, and you can book Canadian hotels, Canadians are still second class people in Priceline's eyes.

Proud to be Canadian!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]