Hotwire Hotel: 3 1/2* Asheville

*steelgirl*
By *steelgirl*,
in

Hi! Just registered to the board. I'm checking hotwire for Asheville May 5 - May 7th.

Interest in property reported as:

3 1/2* Central Asheville with following amenities $89

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I think this may be the Hotel Indigo but wondered if anyone could offer further insight.

Thanks!!

Hi! Just registered to the board. I'm checking hotwire for Asheville May 5 - May 7th.

Interest in property reported as:

3 1/2* Central Asheville with following amenities $89

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I think this may be the Hotel Indigo but wondered if anyone could offer further insight.

Thanks!!

I think that's certainly the most likely possibility that its Hotel Indigo. I just stayed there last week and I really liked it - though IMO it wasn't as walking convenient as the Renaissance, the parking at the H.I. was easier (under the hotel in a deck that the elevator goes straight to the room floors)

I think that's certainly the most likely possibility that its Hotel Indigo. I just stayed there last week and I really liked it - though IMO it wasn't as walking convenient as the Renaissance, the parking at the H.I. was easier (under the hotel in a deck that the elevator goes straight to the room floors)

Thanks for the info. Are there restaurants within a manageable walk from the hotel?

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]