Hotwire Hotel: 2.5 to 3* or above Flagstaff, AZ

Divinity11
By Divinity11,
in

Me and my 3 kids (2 adults and one minor) would like to "bid" on Hotwire to stay at a Hotel in Flagstaff, AZ from 5/13/10 - 5/16/10 in a 2.5 - 3 star hotel for about $40/night. I have been on this site for hours and I still haven't figured out how to do this? Now I've just had surgery about a week ago, so maybe they accidentally removed some of my brain when I went in...lol (back surgery). But I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do this?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

HOTWIRE is not a bidding service - when searching for your dates, a set of fixed-price listings that show the amenities, price, zone and star rating are given - not the hotel name. The discount in this case is because you do not find out the hotel until after purchase.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

As well, if you haven't seen it yet, this is a good read which explains the similarities and differences between each service: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are looking for a 3* or above in the West Flagstaff, AZ (near Drury of The Hampton Hotels)

Date: 5/13/2010 thru 5/16/2010

Price Range: around $40 or so

Suite (I know this may only be a dream...lol)

One bedroom with door that closes to bedroom

One King Bed in bedroom with hide-a-bed in living room (or two queens)

kitchen (or kitchenette or microwave and mini-fridge)

comfy comfy bed (I had back surgery recently)

It would be nice to have a flat screen

Newer or remodeled hotel

Near La Quinta or Drury or The Hampton (in that order)

Thank you so much! I'm very new to this!! :o :D :) :) :)

Remember, the "opaque providers" are for users who are flexible in their plans and willing to accept the trade-off between price and choosing the hotel.

I'd begin as follows... go to HOTWIRE and run your search for 3adults/1child (i believe that is the make-up of your group). Is there anything offered within your desired budget, star rating, and zone? If so, what are the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]