Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 3 star by San Antonio airport for $57

jecald
By jecald,
in

Does anyone have any idea what this hotel could be? I'm trying to book it for 5/28-6/1.

3 stars in San Antonio airport area

Amenities:smoke-free rooms, airport shuttle, free breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center, and high-speed internet.

thanks!

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my search. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

I'm getting a 3*, $59 with Shuttle, Comp Breakfast, HS internet.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I see this property when searching 2a/2c but unfortunately it has not yet been identified, and with so many hotels along 410 having the amenities above, i don't think we'll be able to have much insight into this one with any degree of confidence.

Not sure your needs for this stay but there is a 2.5* on this search for a few dollars less with:

Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry and a Tripadvisor rating of 4.0/5.0... my best guess for this one is the Holiday Inn Express, should this work for your needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ended up booking Hyatt Place NW on Hotels.com for three nights at $55/night. Total including taxes was $189.50, plus we get a $30 gift card. The drive to the Riverwalk will increase by about 4 min. compared with a hotel at the airport, but this hotel has good reviews so we're pleased with our decision. Thanks for the help, BB!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]