Priceline Hotel: Want a room at the Marriott in Lihue

Stunner2xx
By Stunner2xx,
in

Hi, I am a noob at this and i was wondering if I could get some help. I me and my wife are taking our first honey and its going to be in kauai. we plan on going there 5/27/10 and want to return 6/3/10. i dont want to pay more than 130 a night. i was looking at the posts and people were getting it for $118 a night so i think i am good on the budget i just need help with the strategy because i dont want to screw up.

4-star hotel in Lihue - Kapaa

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Please click both our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as it will make your post easier to read.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

it looks like you moved my post.

i was trying to book a room using HOTWIRE instead of PRICELINE so i posted the hotel amenities so see which hotel is was. i will post again without the description even though its in the wrong section.

4-star hotel in Lihue - Kapaa

For $116 a night 5-27 - 5-30

Resort

Beachfront

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby