Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago Suburbs (Arlington Heights) Sheraton Suites Elk Grove

Dutchy2010
By Dutchy2010,
in

Planning a chicago vacation and found this of course, I used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link : )

Priceling gave me a award of $30 so only bid $27,- and priceline added $7,50 to my bid.

Started with $25,- arlington Heights - Declined

Added "Algonquin" and raised to $27,- - Accepted

Sheraton Suites Elk Grove

121 Northwest Point Boulevard

Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $27.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Room Subtotal: $108.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $25.24 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $133.24 (USD)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice, and inexpensive deal, for this all-suite property. Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If the Original Poster comes back, I want to ask them why they added Algonquin area to their bid while trying to get a hotel in Arlington Heights. I have bid 3* for Arlington Heights a few times before Jan. 2010 and was always able to get the Sheraton Suites in Elk Grove for $32. This spring I can no longer get it for that price. I even tried $35 and got nothing. (I just tried this morning with a bid of $27, and no luck. )

I am just wondering if I add Algonquin, will this help me get the Sheraton Suites in Elk Gove? I see that there are other 3* properties in Algonquin though. I am just wondering how to bid now, to get in the Sheraton Suites. If I go higher than $35, I may end up at the Marriott Courtyard in Arlington Heights, which is okay also. Not nearly as nice as the Sheraton, though.

Thanks for any help.

I will try again tomorrow with a bid of $35 again to see if I can get the Sheraton Suites in Elk Grove.

I see that there are other 3* properties in Algonquin though.

Not sure where you're looking but at the moment, the highest star level available in the Algonquin zone is 2*. If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]