Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Doubletree Mag Mile

echoch
By echoch,
in

3.5* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Doubletree Mag Mile, $65

The HOTWIRE listing did not completely match the hotel list description for this hotel, but I know its a good place to stay.

The Hotwire listing shows Fitness, Restaurant, and Internet

The Doubletree is a little further north than i had wanted, but ts a fine hotel and the location will work.

I was kind of hoping to be a little closer to the river on Michigan Avenue, and I was thinking this would be the Club Quarters at Wacker and Michigan I have events in that neighborhood on the evening that I arrive and the morning that I leave. I knew there could be an issue - the listing didn't show LAUNDRY...... but there was not true match, so I took a shot.

I used the HOTWIRE link on this page.... thanks... this is always a fun challenge - to try to deduce which hotel is which... sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. This time, I was a bit off... but the price is still right.

Orbitz is showing this hotel at $189 plus tax... and I am paying $65 + $17.46 tax = $82.46. Not bad for the Doubletree. And I even get the free chocolate chip cookie.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Quite a good deal for this Doubletree property, although sorry to hear the location isn't entirely optimal. This is probably a 5 minute walk to the river though - walk South on Columbus to the NBC Tower, then walk along the river a minute or two West and you're right at the Michigan Ave. bridge.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]