Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Providence (Coventry-West Warwick) Springhill Suites

BobC
By BobC,
in

Have been bidding for the past 3 days - May 22 for 1 nite - starting at $50.00 for a 4* in Downtown. adding free bids staying at 4* increasing in increments of $5.00. Have gone as high as 72.00 including 3.5* & 3*. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I had already won 1 nite on June 26 at the Hilton Providence for $50.00.

For a 3* or better i'm guessing you're going to be more in the range $80-$100 range... what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel thru conventional booking channels?

What is your maximum bid at each star level at this time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The lowest I can find on conventional sites would be 107/nite at the Radisson, which would actually work out fine as they have free parking. I would like to stay around $60-65.00 before taxes if at all possible. I even have tried 2 & 2.5* in downtown bidding up to 70.00 with no success...

It appears that you have already bid up to your limit so, unless you're willing to add another zone, there is not much else you can do other than continue to wait it out and try every other day or so.

Is the rate at the Radisson refundable? If so, i would grab that as a back-up to protect yourself from rates rising further as you continue to try your PRICELINE bidding.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated along the way and let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay, or if we an be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Been bidding for about a week - I did find out that Johnson & Wales Commencement is this weekend.

For May 22, 2010 for 1 nite

Started bidding for 3* in Coventry/Warwick - $60 - rejected

added Cranston/Warwick/Prov Airport - $65 - rejected

added 2.5* - $70 - ACCEPTED !!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

It looks to get good reviews

Price on Marriott website $152

Thanks for all of your assistance with this bidding marathon...

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $70.00

Subtotal: $70.00

Taxes & Fees: $17.08

Total Charges*: $87.08

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]