Priceline Hotel: 5* Strip North 5/28 - 5/30 Bidding Help

willow1213
By willow1213,
in

Hello! New to posting on this forum, but have been using the advice here for a few years for HOTWIRE reservations. I always use the HOTWIRE / PRICELINE links for my searches and booking!

This is my first try using PRICELINE. We are going to Vegas Memorial Day weekend for 2 nights, May 28-30th.

We are currently booked at Mirage for about $360 total for 2 nights (including resort fee) and want a better deal.

I tried 5* Strip North at $127 - Failed

Added Zone Nellis _ Las Vegas Speedway for a free rebid - $135 - Failed

I am a little hesitant to add additional zones - are there any others out there that are guaranteed not to have 5* or Resort level for a free rebid?

I am really trying to get in to Venetian/Palazzo as my hubby is Italian and wants so bad to stay there. I saw in recent posts and the win calendar that 2 others were able to nab it in the $150 price range. How bad are taxes on a $150 per night room? Thanks for all your help!

Tried again. Since I don't have a PRICELINE account it just let me start over completely.

5* Las Vegas North Strip - $147 - Failed

5* Las Vegas North Strip - $155 - Failed

I think I will try one more time at $160, and after that it's getting too high. Found the estimates with taxes right after the zone selection. Man are taxes high in LV!

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

New to posting on this forum, but have been using the advice here for a few years for HOTWIRE reservations.
We're glad the information here has been helpful with your previous purchases over the years, but i'll add that it's somewhat disappointing that this is your first post. It would be appreciated if you began to share your results with the board so that the information can help others users, just as those who took the time to post before you have helped with your own purchases.
I am a little hesitant to add additional zones - are there any others out there that are guaranteed not to have 5* or Resort level for a free rebid?
When bidding for a 5* hotel in Las Vegas you have 10 re-bid zones. See this thread, Priceline Re-Bidding Explained, for the proper way to determine your re-bid zones and feel free (ie- you're strongly encouraged to do so) to confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]