Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Phoenix (Airport PHX) Crowne Plaza

imagine
By imagine,
in

I decided to give this one a go again, having been rejected 4 days ago at $45 for the same - a 2.5* by the airport.

I started at $42, expecting to go up to $47 on my next bid, and voila! I was accepted on my first bid at $42. Of course, if I'd had any suspicion of an acceptance I would have started lower. But no complaints! Rooms are going for $125.10 on their website, and reviews have gotten better since the recent renovation.

So my experience goes to show, if you're not getting your price and have the time, patience really pays off! Four days made a big difference to me! :)

Check-In Date: Friday, March 4, 2005

Check-Out Date: Saturday, March 5, 2005

Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport

4300 East Washington Street

Phoenix, Arizona 85034

602-273-7778

Your Offer Price: $42.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $42.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $12.56

Total Charges: $54.56

Congratulations on your ultimate (and eventual) success!

Your patience certainly paid off in this instance as inventory was obviously released between now and your previous bid. We're glad you were peristent, as this is also a new hotel for your lists too! :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, thereuare. I feel really good, as now I have all my hotel rooms booked for the trip, and all but 1 are priceline rooms. A bargain vacation, yet much better quality than my budget would allow paying regular rates!

Thanks for fixing/consolidating my posts too. Now all I have to do is look forward to the trip, and look up cool things to do! Yea! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]