CA Orange County Ramada Conference Center Anaheim

tanyaewa
By tanyaewa,
in

Won this 2.5* Hotwire bid for a stay April 13-18. It was a Disneyland - South 2.5 star.

The price was $39 - which seemed pretty good. I knew before arrival from online pics that it was tired, dated and the pool was tiny and under cover - like in an underground parking area. I was cool with that - I thought it will be a clean place to lay our heads at night after a busy day at Disneyland.

DO NOT EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL!

It was in fact located close to Disney. OK It had free wireless - OK It had free parking - OK It had a continental carb loaded bfast - OK (if you don't mind the disregard of basic FOODSAFE principals)

But it was FILTHY. Dirty, Dirty, dirty, Disgusting sticky residue dripping down walls, on every surface, the bathrooms were terrible.

The one elevator should have been a huge red flag for me - but I tried to be brave for my family.

We requested a room move right away - the new room was better - on 3rd floor with more daylight and less filth.

But still, honestly, it should be shut down.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]