Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area

151 East Wacker Drive

Chicago, Illinois 60601

312-565-1234

Check-In Date:

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Fri, Apr 23, 2010 / 12:00 PM

I used the BetterBidding.com calendar of wins to determine my first bid -- I was pretty sure that at this price, if my bid was accepted it would be the Hyatt. I know there are a couple of even lower winning bids out there for this hotel, but I did not want to risk it. I didn't want to have to choose another area.

I've stayed at the Hyatt before and they upgraded us to a suite, which was very nice and absolutely enormous. It's a good location, not as good as some others but still fine. And this is cheap cheap cheap, way cheaper than the conference hotel at more than $200/night.

Yup, I used a BetterBidding link to PRICELINE to make my bid. I've used this site several times in the past 2 years, always with great success. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a great deal at the hotel you were hoping for and that this works well for the conference you're attending.

Glad to hear the board has been helpful with your purchases over the last few years and thank you for using the PRICELINE links here to begin your purchases.

Enjoy your stay and Chicago.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]