Canada Montreal Sheraton Center

nklukow
By nklukow,
in

I stayed there this past Memorial Day weekend for $69 US/night - amenities on Hotwire included restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, and spa. The front desk initially offered a room with two doubles, but gave me a queen bed upon request. I did not use parking so I have no info about that, except that there was a self-park area just behind the hotel. The room was small but adequate with a nice view of Parc Mont-Royal. The hotel is is right downtown and close to shopping, restaurants, the Metro, etc. All in all, a good deal.

• 1 year later...

We stayed this past weekend. Civic Weekend in the rest of Canada. This was also Pride weekend in Montreal. I booked this directly thru Starwood. I got a promotional CAA rate 129 CAD a night.

I was given the option of a large room on a SPG gold floor or a smaller room on the club level that includes free breakfast. We took the latter.

We had a very large sweet sleeper king bed. The room was standard. It had a desk( was supposed to have an executive chair, this one didnt). There was a printer/fax copier machine in the room. I asked for a fridge to be sent up for some medication.

In additon to a nice continental breakfast( croissants, muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, bagels, cheese) there were complimentary appetizers in the evening Tea and coffee thru the afternoon too.

The first morning the breakfast was jammed packed so they gave us a voucher for the downstairs restaurant for a full hot buffett. It would have cost 18$, not worth it in my opinion.

The location was fantastic as well. The service was very good too. Id stay there again in a heartbeat.

Happy Travelling, Randi
  • 2 years later...

We stayed at the Le Centre Sheraton in Montreal for 3 nights. Won this hotel at a PL bid (4*). Room itself is ordinary. Bed is comfy and the washroom clean. The facilities are ok. They have a pool but not as big as the Marriott Ottawa, so if a group of people is already in the pool, it does not feel like you want to go into the pool. They have a fitness room as well but it's small too.

The location is good. Hotel is 2-3 blocks to St. Catherine. Metro is also close by (1 - 1.5 block).

I wouldn't mind to get this property again.

• 1 month later...

Bought this through hotwire for $79.

Arrived at nearly 1AM and was told there were only smoking rooms left.

Not a happy bunny :) but could see there was little point arguing etc so accepted the two days free breakfast coupons and the promise of a smoke free room for the next day and went to bed.

Asked for the room to be freshened, which was done quickly, but still unpleasantly smoky.

Initial room was 3209, on the SPG floor. Quite large and came with a free bottle of water :)

Second room 2620 was allocated at 10:00 without any fuss.

Both rooms look a little dated, but comfy beds, fridge and TV, small toiletries in bathroom.

Good sized pool OK for laps, 45 people maximum. Lots of kids there that weekend.

Two attendants handing out towels and signing in guests.

Gym OK

Wired internet charged at $14 +tax

Breakfast $18 for

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]