Priceline Hotel: 3* St Petersburg-Clearwater (St Petersburg) Marriott St Petersburg

prea
By prea,
in

Hello there!

I am going to spend one night in Tampa during my Florida Vacation trip and I wonder where would be a nice area to stay.

I'll be going with my wife and daughter to spend the day at Busch Gardens, and to watch a baseball match as well.

Could anyone give me a hand, pls? We've never been there so no idea which area to look for a hotel...

Thanks and regards!

Not sure what else you intend to do during this one nite stay, but why not start with the Busch Gardens zone so you can get the most out of your one day at the park?

Also, note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, so there is a chance that you receive a room with only one bed. Given the nearby theme park i would think that most hotels in this area are used to accommodating families and therefore have a decent number of rooms with 2 beds, but it's at least a risk you need to be aware of. If this is an issue you could also try HOTWIRE which allows you to search for up to quad occupancy.

What type of star rating and budget did you have in mind for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm actually going to watch a Tampa Bay Rays baseball match, and I just found out that the Stadium is not really in Tampa, but in St. Petersburg.

Busch Gardens is just an idea to spend the day yet.

So I guess I'll have to decide whether to get a Hotel in Tampa or in St Petersburg.

Regarding the third person in the room, my daughter is a 2-year old, so I'm thinking that won't be a problem. I'll check out prices on HOTWIRE as well, though. Thanks for the advice!

I'm thinking 4* Hotel at about $50... do you think it's findable?

I'll use the links for sure.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this will work well for your plans. Am i correct that this is the Marriott at 12600 Roosevelt Boulevard?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]