Priceline Hotel: 1* Atlantic City-Cape May (Absecon) Absecon Travelodge

The Si
By The Si,
in

I was looking for a last minute cheap hotel in the Atlantic City area this weekend for a party I was invited to. I first tried $50 for 2* and got denied. I was trying to get either the Dolce, Clarion, or Fairfield, which are on the hotel list. Since there is no 1* hotel on the list for Absecon, I thought I would take a chance (knowing full well that the list is not complete, and there are so many hotels on the Absecon strip) and rebid adding 1* and raising to $60, thinking maybe I would still get a shot at one of the 2* hotels on the list. Apparently not. I got accepted for Absecon Travelodge. With fees and taxes, it comes out to $79, which is only $6 below retail. So, not the greatest deal. A little disappointed, but that's the risk you take.

Please add Absecon Travelodge to the hotel list for 1*.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- and please follow-up your previous Hotwire Atlantic City thread

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]