Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Providence-Newport (Downtown) Providence Biltmore

kely53
By kely53,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a hotel in the downtown area of Providence. The dates are 5/13 to 5/16/10. Only one hotel is available on hotwire. It is a 3.5 star for $89. Anemities are: business center, fitness center, restaurant, high speed internet, golf nearby, tennis nearby. Tripadvisor gives it 3.5 stars with 50+ reviews. 80% recommendation. Any idea which hotel this might be? The only 3.5 star hotel I saw on the hotwire list was the Hilton Providence, but the anemities do not match up.

Thanks.

Karen

Thank you for your help. Yes it was the Providence Biltmore and I did book it through your HOTWIRE link. I did try first to bid on PRICELINE. I tried 4* then added 3 1/2*......added different areas, increased price until I got to $83 and it wasnt accepted. This was over the past few days and I decided to just pay the $89 a nite and move on!! I assume there wasnt a 4* available for those dates. So many other people had won the Renaissance for between $50 and $65. Maybe next time!! Thanks again.

Karen

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]