Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angelas (Airport LAX) Crowne Plaza

dcon1229
By dcon1229,
in

I keep seeing a hotel pop up now and then for 56. for 3.5 star (LAX area hotel) hotel. Amentities: shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, laundry, hi-speed internet. Says recommended by 70% of reviewers. Shows a 200+ reviews with 4.0 Hotwire total satisfaction rating.

It's similar to another hotel posting for 57. which pops up at other times with same search, except this 3.5 lists 60% with a 3.5 Hotwire total satisfaction rating. Are these two separate hotels?

I used to be good at figuring these out, but can't this time. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

This is for 3 nights, in on 5/1/10 and out on 5/4/10.

Pretty much knew exactly what I would get due to this site. Bid $45. for 3.5 star LAX and got it accepted first bid. If it was for me, I would have spent a bit more for a 4*, but I was bidding for my daughter and it's exactly what she wanted and what she wanted to pay. The rest of her vacation will be at a beach house so she wanted to save money while she saw a little of LA. She's very happy with the win.

I used the PRICELINE link at the top of this site.

Thank you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]