Priceline Hotel: pools/sliders near disneyworld

adamu98
By adamu98,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

December can be a bit cold for the pool. Most pools are heated, but air can be cold when running up and down

The only current hotel that offers Disney privelliges (EMH) is the Hilton in DTD/LBV PRICELINE zone.

Recomend a PRICELINE hotel is not easy since you don't know the outcome for you bid.

If you post your budgett, preferred zone, star rating and dates for HOTWIRE can we take a look.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Gaylord Palms in Orlando has nice pools, but like thereuare said, December can be nippy.

From the Gaylord Palms website (regarding pools):

# South Beach pool reserved for our adult guests (18 and older)

# Clearwater Cove water activities playground featuring a zero-entry pool, octopus water slide, sand play area, waterfall and tons of water play fun for kids

thanks for your advice..

im lookiing for room near miami /fll beach -resort(with sliders if poss)

from 23-26th dec

27th key west

28-29 key largo

30-31 fll /miami beach area..

jan 1/2 disney -area -if disney not poss

budget is around 80-90$ each night..

would like pools and sliders as much as poss for kids..

thanks!

adamu98

We will use this thread for your Orlando stay.

You need to reflect on my first answer/thoughts before we can continue.

PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, zone to stay in etc.

In general. This time a year is very expensive in Florida, and it's holiday times and New Year. A budgett on 80-90$ each night is not realistic for a hotel with a nice pool area for Key West/largo, Miami. It's very expensive.

Your looking at 5* and 4* hotels with this kind of pool areas.

Yellowdog.

yellow dog,

thanks for your advice and apologies for lack of info.

for areas we are looking for fortlau beach,miami beach,miami south beach,coral gables,miami north beach

i dont really have any pref re hotwire/priceline -do you have a recommendation?

also,you said miami would be v expensive this time-if there is somewhere outside the urban centre which is cheaper and at the beach with pools etc-thst

would also be fine

thanks

adamu

We will use this thread for your Orlando stay so let's start with that.

Is your stay 1/1-1/2 or 1/1-1/3?

And please answer my questions about preferred zone, HOTWIRE vs. PRICELINE and budgett. We can't help you if you don't read and answer my posts to you.

This post is for your Orlando stay only.

Yellowdog.

Edit. I don't see Orlando in the areas you mention. Have you changed your plans?

i dont really have any pref re hotwire/priceline -do you have a recommendation?
If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

Also read this link: I've never used Priceline or Hotwire

And this link: Priceline FAQ

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]