Priceline Hotel: ??* Seattle (???) Pan Pacific

Malcolmsuperstar
By Malcolmsuperstar,
in

I bid on PRICELINE name your own price, been watching 4 star for Seattle (pike place zone) and was hesitant to bid, not to get the edgewater and knew a good possibility for Westin which i was ok.

Didn't care about the valet cost since in other cities its over $30-$35 a-day anyways.

It took about 15 minutes for my bid to go thru and finaly the Pan Pacific. I was shocked and happy. I had bad experience in the past getting Best Western dumps in Burlington/Mt Vernon, Washington & the dump Best Western in Ft Myers Florida. I was unhappy with PRICELINE previously winning winning those Best Western, but decided to rebid because the regular prices for these downtown hotels in dirty Seattle are way over price and the area lacks good restaurants and entertainment compared to its sister city Vancouver Canada.

we are doing a one night cruise from vancouver to Seattle and now we can stay overnite .

i started at $70 4 star seattle Pike place , rejected

added Belleview and rebid $74 for 4 star. accepted for May 15th 2010 :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please check your winning bid confirmation page and confirm the zone (would be listed under the hotel name and above the address) and/or star rating of this property... this property appears to be in the Space Needle zone and there is no 4* bidding offering in this zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and upcoming cruise!

PS- can you please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Ft Lauderdale with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]