Thanks for the advice. I wrote my cousin to see what she decided as to what she want's me to do. I made the mistake, so I guess I may have to pay for it. but like you said not to much more a night. I don't see how I overbid though, as I bid, they didn't accept, I rebid a little higher, same thing, I rebid again, and still no offers, and finally at $102 someone accepted. I wanted to stay in the downtown area or near the airport, at 3 star or 4 star. So, if I overbid, what did I do wrong? Please let me know so I will know what not to do next time.... Thanks for all the great advice given.