Well, that`s what I thought. I tried Jersey City on Priceline up to 110 $, but got rejected. What would be a reasonable bid? I also thought about splitting the bid, even if this is my last option. The rates of the hyatt are: 10/29: 199 $ 10/30: 249 $ 10/31: 319 $ 11/01: 319 $ Would I have a better chance splitting it in 2 bids with 2 days each? About the Candelwood Suites: Well I kinda don`t like em but still wood take em if I can`t get a better hotel. I know the reviews are good, but I thinkI would prefer the courtyard then. Or maybe I just wait till the beginning of October... I just don`t know :) Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it! Oh, by the way: I always use savingsbarn for my bids!