Glad to see the Hotwire info was of use :) Priceline's counter-offers can almost always be undercut, but the problem here is that time is winding down. If you'd consider Upper Midtown/CPS, i don't think you'll be successful as the 4* hotels in this zone are typically more expensive. HOWEVER, if you'd still be happy in this area, you can use it as another re-bid zone (it's not really a re-bid zone, but Priceline wins in this area are usually higher than you're bidding, so you can use it as such... with the caveat that IF you were to get something in this area you'd still be happy). If that's the case, i would go ahead and add this zone and raise my bid to $93. If the above doesn't fit your plans (or tried and failed), i would try for MTE (only) 4* as follows: bid $75, if rejected use re-bid zone and raise to $88 if rejected, add MTW and raise to $93 (this should be allowed since you only bid the MTE and MTW independent of each other, never together.... HOWEVER, if you tried adding UM/CPS above and were rejected at $93, let me know and do not bid this last step until i follow up with you) As i commented in the hotel zone descriptions, i think that MTE and MTW are both fine for theater visitors. However, you're the one staying at the hotel and you need to be happy with it. The above is what i would do (probably trying the UM/CPS idea first), but if you'd rather go for a 3* let me know and i can follow up with something for that as well. Of course, the other option is to just wait 72 hours and bid again as previously, but raising the bid amounts. Hopefully you followed it all, but if not, feel free to ask any questions. Let us know how you do and/or how you want to proceed. PS- you used UWS as your re-bid zone, right?