Hi All, I am having a bit of trouble booking a half decent rate for April. We are staying in Vegas for 8 nights, begining April 10th. We have spent a fair bit of time researching various hotels etc, and had decided to split our stay between The Cosmopolitan and Aria. We already have a reservation for 4 nights at The Cosmopolitan (4/10 - 4/14), which was booked directly with the hotel for $220 per night, in a Stip View Suite, which we were pleased with. However, booking the Aria seems to be a little more difficult. If I put it 8 nights from April 10th, then I can get a corner suite at a rate of $225 per night, which would be fine! However, if I put in 4 nights from April 14th (Which is what we need!) then the rate jumps to $475 per night!!! Seems ridiculous that the rate more than doubles! I tried contacting reservations at the hotel directly, but they weren't much help and simply said that it is because our arrival date is a Saturday, so that is why the rate is higher, and there is nothing they can do. So really, just after a bit of advice, whether to just chance it with a priceline or hotwire bid? Or whether to wait it out and hope the rate drops?!