Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Disney Main Gate-Celebration Area) Omni at ChampionsGate

mel_rak
By mel_rak,
in

I found this forum late last night... thank you to all that offer their help, this is amazing.. I am trying to figure out a few hotels. we are traveling with 3 small children

3* Disney Main Gate - Celebration area Hotel

here are the amenities

nonsmoking

free compl. breakfast

fitness center

pool

business center

laundry

high speed internet access

golf near by

$39 april 10 -13

thank you, thank you, thank you!

sorry new here.. if i have made any mistakes.. looking for any help to give me an idea on the hotwire hotels.. we are traveling with 3 small children.

april 10-13 $49 Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area Hotel

fitness

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

internet access avail.

tennis near by

children's activities

we are trying to avoid the resort fees attached to resorts, because of budget..

I just want to say THANK YOU!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

So we can see these HOTWIRE offers in order to research, how many rooms/adults/children are you searching for?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Been searching for over a week for a hotel in Orlando.. reading so many reviews...feeling a bit overwhelmed. Think I am going to throw in the towel and try the 4.5 star... can someone help me ID this listing.. I'd really really appreciate any info..

Amenities:

resort

restaurant

pool

fitness

hi-speed internet

business

laundry

golf

thank you..

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

I belive that you don't have listed all amenities for the hotel. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Yellowdog.

I am looking for the same 4.5* Disney Main Gate - Celebration area hotel ($79) for the dates of 5/25/10-5/28/10.

Hotel Amenities in include:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

michigan45

michigan45,

Please keep all ID requests for your own stay in the same thread. If you'd like help with the above please post in your existing Hotwire Orlando thread and we'll reply to you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yellowdog.. yes you are right. i missed that!! thank you...

michigan45... i think it is omni hotel. looking at past posts and wins and amenities.. I think it is omni.. I am not sure we are going to book because i think... not sure.. there is a $20 resort fee and $14 parking fee and then taxes, still put it out of my budget. good luck!

after using your forum for the last several days.... i love this place.. so helpful... We decided on the 4.5* Disney Main Gate Celebration Area... April 10 -13th $89 a night.. thank you.. if you would like more info, write me :).. .OH.. and it is the OMNI hotel!!!!!

mel_rak

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay and have fun with Mickey!.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

The amenites listed: had to click on view all

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet

AccessGolf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

I studied hotwire for days before bidding. I used the new feature above: Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Printed off of the forum: Hotwire and Priceline Pinned .. it is 16pages. Then researched each hotel on Tripadvisor and Expedia for reviews. I compared old posts here on betterbidding for verification of which hotels were which based on amenities. I went a little ocd over the whole thing...

Hope this is the info you were looking for..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]