no smoking

Pool

Dining

Business Centre

Golf

Tennis

Please tell me this is La Costa.

It Seems like a wonderful resort.

Price is $206 which seems a bit high considering if you book on their website you can get a rate of $265.00 +$50 credit when you book.

Any tips on getting it cheaper. I am travelling with my kids so am hesitant to use priceline in case they can't accomodate the children. I have only been able to get prices for 2 adults through priceline.

Thanks.

I am checking out a number of areas and still trying to decide which area to visit during my 10 days in Southern California.

Is this area a confirmed stop for these dates?

HOTWIRE inventory changes frequently, and if you're not ready to commit to this area for these dates at this point in time, this may not even be the hotel offered once you're ready to make a purchase.

Please confirm your plans by city, dates, etc and we'll have a look at the current offerings at that time.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]