Hotwire Hotel: 4.5-star Orlando hotel Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

becky2010
By becky2010,
in

Hello! I'm planning a trip with my family and looking for a hotel near Disney between 1/7 and 1/9 and Hotwire shows a 4.5 star Orlando hotel in the Disney Main gate - Celebration area. Amenities are Resort - Fitness Area - Restaurant - Business Center - Laundry - internet and golf nearby. It shows a 4.5 out of 5 rating on Trip Advisor. Does anyone know what hotel this might be? Thank you!

Please click on the "continue" button on the listing to go to the detail page for the listing, then click "see all amenities". If a spa and tennis icon are also showing in addition to the amenities listed above (please confirm if you do), this is likely the Omni at Champions Gate.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Thank you - when I click on that it does say spa and tennis nearby!

If "thereuare" is correct on the Omni championsgate(which he almost always is), You will be very satisfied with this resort. A little out of the way if you are going to the Universal area but good locale otherwise. Stayed here last year and love love loved it. Very Nice resort. Definitely 4+ stars. Cannot beat the price anywhere in Orlando period.

• 1 month later...

I am interested in this same resort now available on Hotwire. My question has to do with the number of children I enter.

If I enter 2 adults and 0 children, I get a rate of $115. If I enter 2 adults and 1 child, I get a rate of $145. If I enter 2 adults and 2 children, this resort is not available. What do you think is going on? Thanks.

jrs359,

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Landover thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and we'll answer your questions there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]